Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Swott Analysis For Salon

Haughty, arrogant or presumed ...

M auricio Funes will happen to history. No, it will be one of the most talented sketches Salvadorans, already So far in his presidency, if we put all your posturing, all his tantrums, all "the president-am-I", etc. as it leaves a bunch of fine excellence. His latest output is a sublime moment!

Lorenzana deputy press accused the NCP of President so that he intercede with the leaders of the FMLN to leave the Court of Auditors. Funes FMLN spokesman required to withdraw the indictment. The president comes out in defense of the PCN without realizing it, because its pretensions sultanescas not reveal any clear and full of "humility" of "humble servant" (this can be repeated each time) assures us that "The NCP is not me pressing. No party may press me, can try, but no party can push me ... I do not make decisions under pressure from anyone, of any party, of any business, any union, or any country ... My decisions are sovereign. "

A normal person, I mean in the perfect use of all capacities, had declared simply, "no, I have no pressure sufridido PCN treatment in my decisions also take into account the general interest and not the interests of this or any other party . But to say that no one press, we started a "Go and sing a Gardel", as the Argentines say either "that neither you Tiya you believe it," as he says every good mother's son. The only president of the world that ours is under pressure!

I've got one question: what did he mean by "my decisions are sovereign" ? There is an ancient use of the word "sovereign", the dictionary still kept in their posts? The Academy has set as its third meaning, I think it is the one used in this occasion our presidentiillo: "Haughty, arrogant or conceited." Carlos Abrego


Things as temporary

FORWARD TO YOUR CONTACTS - PRINT - SHARE - HAZ PATRIA - COPYLEFT IF THE SOURCE SAID

0 comments:

Post a Comment